Seiders Manufacturing, Inc. has been designing and manufacturing automation equipment for 22 years. Projects have ranged from small bench top machines to fully automated assembly lines valued in excess of $1,000,000. Our equipment is used in the United States, Europe, the Mid-East and South America. We continue to serve our past customers by supplying spare parts, upgrades and troubleshooting.
Industries served include:
- Dry cell battery-Filling, sealing, beading, assembly, closing, testing
- Lead acid battery-Plate cutting, flattening and handling machines
- Window covering-Cut off tools, drills, notchers and punches
- Baby products-Material handling and assembly
- Small engine-Flywheel Assembly
- Air handling-Assembly